Acrobat Distiller Settings for Images

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Feb 13 09:02:58 PST 2009

Maximum quality Automatic (JPEG) compression with downsampling to 300dpi for images
over 450dpi should maintain exceptionally high quality for photographic images using
JPEG compression and ZIP compression for vector-like images (such as screen shots).

Alternatively, maximum Automatic (JPEG2000) compression will yield similar quality
at a slightly larger PDF file size.

	- Dov