TimeSavers Plugin Settings

Callie Bertsche c.bertsche at tecplot.com
Fri Feb 13 11:46:58 PST 2009

Thanks, Shlomo!
The official word is out, Framers (many of you probably already know
this) - TimeSavers just saved me tons of time by deleting all my
relative paths of FM books in different directories so I can store all
my finished PDFs in the same directory and have all my inter-manual
links work! Shlomo was v. helpful getting my distiller set up right
after Baruch and Richard pointed me in the right direction. No
repetitive fixing all inter-manual links for me today! Yay! Thanks
again, Shlomo and Baruch and everyone. :o)

Callie Bertsche
Tecplot, Inc.