TOC building

Susan Curtzwiler SusanCu at vmc.com
Fri Feb 13 10:36:21 PST 2009

Hi All:

 I am using FM7 with Distiller 5 and Vista Enterprise.

I could really use some help with the building blocks of a TOC for a  book.
My Frame7 Users Guide tells me that on the Reference page I will find a table for special text flow for the TOC.

 There are several tables on the Ref pages, but nothing clearly marked for TOC or Indexes.
My concentration right now is to get a TOC  with the following formatting resolved:

1.	Chapter numbers to clearly show up  and set aside  somewhat from the actual entries (and in the side bar of the PDF).
2.	Spacing with leader dots between entry and page number.
3.	Show chapter number and page number, such as 2-5.

I have successfully generated the original TOC list, but what am I missing to get the rest of this finished?

Thanks for your help.

Sue Curtzwiler
susancu at vmc.com