"Display heading text" in book file

Susan Curtzwiler SusanCu at vmc.com
Tue Feb 17 23:26:45 PST 2009

Hi All,

    FM 7.0 for Window's Vista Enterprise.

I'd like to piggy-back on Jon's post.  In addition to seeing the same issues, the name of the book file seems to always display the full path.  My manager has asked that I clean up that file name and show something simple like the name of the book. Is there a way to not show the full path?

Thanks,
Sue Curtzwiler