FrameMaker 9 Quick Access tool bar

McKinney, Doug DMcKinney at dtwc.com
Thu Feb 19 08:25:53 PST 2009

Fellow FrameUsers,

We just recently upgraded to FrameMaker 9 and are beginning to find
things that are a kind of inconvenient. One such issue is that when I
close all the chapters in a book, leaving just the book file open, the
Quick Access tool bar disappears. This is frustrating because if I want
to spell-check the book (all the chapters in the book), I need to
reactivate the Quick Access tool bar. My question is, is there a way to
keep the Quick Access tool bar active all the time? Is there a shortcut
key for spell-checking?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Doug Mckinney

Technical Publications