Still time to sign up for the next tools-neutral free webinar

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Thu Feb 19 09:39:52 PST 2009

****Vendor post alert!****

There’s still time to sign up for the next tools-neutral free webinar
hosted by MadCap Software.

Planning for Content Reuse: Best Practices for Legacy and/or New Content
Tue, Feb 24, 2009 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/647207434
Eddie VanArsdall is covering best Practices for planning for content
reuse, both in legacy docs and for new content, regardless of the tool
you use. This one is popular, with over 200 people signed up so far.

As always, our free webinar series is not a cleverly disguised sales
pitch. It’s free training to help you stay on top of the issues in
Tech Comm. In this economy, you need to make sure you’re as marketable
as you can be.

If the time and date don’t work for you, we record these webinars. If
you sign up and can’t attend, you’ll automatically get a link the next
day to the recording that you can watch when it’s a good time for you.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Product Manager
MadCap Software