Zapf Dingbats mystery

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:11:36 PST 2009

As I recall, I had the same problem with that until I actually copied
the old Dingbats.pfm/pfb font files from my home computer to the
windows\fonts folder on my work machine. Prior to invoking the sneaker
net, I was able to see the symbol I selected in FM documents when I
was at home, but couldn't at work. In both cases, the machines are
Windows XP, SP3, with FM 8.277.

I can probably send you a zip of those files if you want.

--
Lin Sims