How can I Find+Replace local formatting to a (Char) style

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Jan 5 07:29:12 PST 2009

Avraham Makeler wrote:
> Ok, I see now how in the Find window, you specify Character format > Blue
> and Underline.
>
> But I still don't see how you specify the new style to apply to all the hits
> you get from the Find.

If you follow Art's instructions, you will have copied the new Character
Format onto your clipboard.  In the Find/Change dialog box, use the
pull-down list to select Change By Pasting (instead of the default
Change To Text).

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"A man's screech should exceed his rasp, or what's a violin for?"

--another Rogers Original