FrameMaker/ePublisher issue

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:57:19 PST 2009

I'd say neither; it's probably a system/font problem.

For example, the % sign is showing up because your system (or Acrobat
Distiller) can't find the Wingdings font and is substituting another
font. I'd check the Distiller settings to make sure that the Font
Location is correct and maps all the fonts on the system.

And, do you have the Adobe printer instance set as the system default printer?

It's possible your Autotext string may munged up and isn't inserting
the correct font info, but that should show up in Frame -- if it's
correct in FM, the problem is happening in another program.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.