FW: FrameMaker/ePublisher issue

Eichelberger, Mark mark.eichelberger at aftech.fiserv.com
Tue Jan 6 12:34:42 PST 2009

Sorry for my late reply as I was not able to review any responses until
this afternoon, but I would like to thank all who replied to my post.
We choose to avoid the pesky issues with symbol display in HTML by
replacing the symbol bullets with graphic images of those bullets in our
paragraph tags.  They display quite nicely in the resulting HTML.

Mark E.