Cannot apply master page!

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 12:26:08 PST 2009

It sounds as if you have (another) corrupted file....

If it was my book, I'd delete the Index file from the disk. Then copy
in the properly formatted Index file from your template, making sure
to name it exactly as the deleted file was named.

Open the book, and update, and see what you have.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.