BUTTONS in FRAMEMAKER

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 12:31:51 PST 2009

Hi Framers,

So here is another toughie. I'm modifying the QuickAccess bar in FrameMaker and have added new bitmaps to the .dll file. I modified the FMToolbr.ini file and I'm getting the buttons to appear in FM correctly with only one "but"... Though the button appears the size of the bitmap in the .dll file the image that is on it doesn't display correctly, i.e. I can only see a quarter of an image. Does anyone know why and how to handle it?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Michael