FMTOOLBAR

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 05:48:31 PST 2009

Hello everyone, if anyone knows Dan Hall's e-mail, please relay the below to him. I couldn't find his address (dan at cooper.com doesn't work).
Thanks in advance.

Michael

Hello Dan,

I read your post on customizing FrameMaker toolbars
and I need your advice. My toolbar is also mega customized and I'm
running majority of frame scripts directly from FM interface. Now,
recently I decided to make an even more customized bar. So I added a
.bmp (80x16 px) to my fmcustom.dll file and then changed the syntax in
the fmtoolbr.ini file to this resource with an event attached to it.
What I get is that the button does appear and it is 80x16 px but... the
image that is on the button appears only 1/3. I.e. the button resource
says "custom button" and I only can see "cust" in the FrameMaker. The
button works fine otherwise. I tried changing the .bmp to 16 bit and
even 4 bit color scheme but this didn't have any effect. Do you know
what I might be doing wrong?

Michael