See all open markers?

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 13:33:33 PST 2009

It galls me to admit this, but I really appreciate the ability to see
all the hidden markers in a Word file. It enables me to see all the
Index markers, for example, and quickly correct inconsistencies.

Is there any clever way of doing this in Frame? Or in a MIF file?

For example, I think a chapter of my book is skimpy on markers. I can
generate a List of Markers and look at the page numbers; then I can go
to the document and look at the pages that don't have any markers to see
if they should.

How delightful it would be to simply page through the document, noting
the absence of markers once all markers (or, better yet, just Index
markers) had been displayed?

Has anyone made my daydream a reality?