See all open markers?

Frank Stearns franks at fsatools.com
Mon Jan 12 14:30:52 PST 2009

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Nancy Allison wrote:

>  Thanks, Rick. I've investigated -- it looks wonderful; but at $249
> it's too expensive for my freelancer's budget. Is there anything else
> out there?

Take a look at our cost analysis -- it's a little dusty but the basic
numbers still work reasonably well.

The tool can pay for itself rather quickly - a matter of a few days
(or less) in many situations. This can be particularly useful if
you're billing on a project basis rather than hourly basis.

Best of luck with your freelancing. In another life I found that
things got busier in down times -- not so many companies wanted to
commit to staff, but still needed work done and liked the "on/off"
ability they got with freelancers.

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
franks at fsatools.com <mailto:franks at fsatools.com>
TOLL FREE Voice (USA and Canada):  800-567-6421
USA Voice: 360-892-3970  USA FAX: 360-253-1498
http://www.fsatools.com