Table won't roll to next page

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Jan 12 14:40:41 PST 2009

Art Campbell wrote:
> I'd make a guess that you have another text frame on that page,
> probably one that's not auto-connected to anything.
>
> Try poking around with the pointer tool, or maybe do a Select All on
> the page. Either one would let you select or unselect objects, or move
> them around so you can see if anything is there but hidden.

I second Art's diagnosis.  Ctrl-click near the border of the text frame
on the troublesome page, and then use Alt with an arrow key to move it a
small distance.  If you see another text frame at the original position,
then the one you moved was likely created accidentally at some point and
is not part of your flow.  Cut your table out of it and paste into the
"real" text frame, then delete the errant frame.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"A man's screech should exceed his rasp, or what's a violin for?"

--another Rogers Original