Unstructured FM to DITA XML

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 12:35:26 PST 2009

Yves,

Could you post that on a public server? (If you'd like to join the Tech Comm
Suite user's group, you'd be welcome to use that site:
http://groups.google.com/group/TCS-Users?hl=en)

If not, I'd like to receive an email copy too.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358