Reduce Number of Color Definitions?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:10:58 PST 2009

Richard's correction is right on. I was writing quickly and got the source
and destination catawumpus somewhere between my frontal lobes and
keyboard...

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358