Esc-m-p to shrink anchored frame

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 01:21:59 PST 2009

Hi Nancy

You can switch off fixed line spacing for your paragraphs: Paragraph
Designer > Basic tab > Line Spacing and clear the check box. The line
spacing will then automatically adjust itself to the height of the anchored
frame.

I put all of my graphics in a separate blank paragraph and I give it a
dedicated paratag ("z_anchor"). This gives me more flexibility to update
things: if I wish to have more white space above or below all of my graphics
in a book, for example, I just change the space above or below settings in
this paratag.

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor
www.scripto.nu  • skype: yves.barbion  • T: +32 494 12 01 89