Text Insets Appear In TOC

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:36:00 PST 2009

Joseph, your understanding is incorrect.
Because the text in a text inset is in the document, it's indexed, TOCed,
and otherwise treated as typed text.

***
Just as a usability thing, why wouldn't you want content from the insets to
be tracked?
Or put another way, what are you trying to do?

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358