FM8 seems to be sluggish on my PC

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:19:57 PST 2009

The designer boxes may have caused the problem, but you're going to run into
more problems with only 1G of RAM. That's a very minimal amount... 2G or
more is recommended if you work with long documents or want to have another
RAM-hungry application running at the same time (like photoshop).

ARt

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358