ANN: New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 and new Adobe eLearning Suite

Karen L. Zorn k.zorn at zorntech.com
Tue Jan 20 11:35:37 PST 2009

I'm the President of the STC Phoenix chapter, and I couldn't be happier.
We booked RJ to be our presenter for our Tuesday, February 2009 virtual
meeting, so there's great timing for this new release. You can read more
about the presentation at: *http://preview.tinyurl.com/7qdy36. *More
information will follow, so save the link! And, the price is right:
$10/connection!

Karen L. Zorn
ZornTech LLC
Mesa, AZ