Report FrameMaker 9 plugin compatibilities here

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Jan 20 11:52:51 PST 2009

In general, plugins will be upward compatible .. and many will work just
fine in FM9. Give it a try and see how it goes.  :)

FM9 does introduce a twist that may cause hiccups for some plugins that
work with structured applications .. the default location for the
structapps.fm file is now in the "user" Application Data area
(C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\Adobe\FrameMaker\9\structapps.fm).

We (Leximation) have tested most of our plugins with FM9 and they seem
to work fine. We do plan to officially update all of them for FM9
(eventually). DITA-FMx will be our first plugin to update for FM9, and
hope to have a beta of DITA-FMx 1.1 for FM9 available within a month.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.