New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 and new, Adobe Learning Suite

Doug Cuff subscribe at cuff.ca
Wed Jan 21 05:38:21 PST 2009

> 2. It seems very clicky, I am hoping the keyboard commands have not
> been lost or changed excessively. One of the min reasons I use FM is
> through having the ability to virtually leave the mouse alone while
> chunking through a 600-odd page book.

I hope that FM9 will meet your needs. I also fear that it won't.

Several of the alpha- and beta-testers, including me, made the point about how vital shortcut keys like Ctrl-8/F8 and Ctrl-9/F9 were to the way we work. We made the point repeatedly, after several builds, and strongly.

Whether or not the developers actually listened to us in the final build, I do not know. I haven't seen it yet. I am waiting eagerly to find out. Perhaps someone could test out the free trial download and let us know? (I couldn't get the download to work for me yesterday.)

Doug Cuff