New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 and new AdobeeLearning Suite

Karen L. Zorn k.zorn at zorntech.com
Wed Jan 21 11:39:51 PST 2009

I've been an Adobe user for eons, and granted, the suites are wonderful
opportunities to get related software as excellent prices. BUT, now
Adobe is creating crossover amongst the suites, and I'm not so sure
there a pricing opportunity to be had.

I've been looking at upgrading my CS2 to CS4 and FM7 to TC2, and the new
eLearning Suite is verrrryyyy tempting, but....

Acrobat 9 is in all 3.
Captivate is in TC and eLearning.
Flash in eLearning and CS4.
PhotoShop is in eLearning and CS4.
Dreamweaver is in eLearning and CS4.
The unique s/w in TC is FM and RoboHelp which I need for clients.
In eLearning: Presenter and Soundbooth.
In CS4: InDesign, Illustrator, and Fireworks.

Since I rarely use Illustrator, I probably could just purchase a
standalone copies of Fireworks and InDesign, if that is possible.

Karen L. Zorn
ZornTech LLC
Mesa, AZ