New Adobe Technical Communication Suite 2 and new AdobeeLearningSuite

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Jan 21 12:30:09 PST 2009

> Acrobat 9 is in all 3.
> Captivate is in TC and eLearning.
> Flash in eLearning and CS4.
> PhotoShop is in eLearning and CS4.
> Dreamweaver is in eLearning and CS4.
> The unique s/w in TC is FM and RoboHelp which I need for clients.
> In eLearning: Presenter and Soundbooth.
> In CS4: InDesign, Illustrator, and Fireworks.

Actually, Photoshop and Presenter are also in TC.

I'm bummed out if it's true that the standalone version of FM9 doesn't share
the integrated PDF review capability of TCS. I would really like that
feature, but FM is the only product I need from that suite, since I have CS4
Design Premium. There's no way I'm going to pay $1299 to upgrade and then be
forced into the more expensive upgrade path for future versions, too.

Mike Wickham