Inserting a landscape page within a portrait layout document

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:30:25 PST 2009

Hi all,

and sorry for the disturbance. I know this one has been dealt with a number of time, but I cannot perform a proper search in the Framers Archives (the site seems in maintenance).

We work with Frame 6.0 on Unix and would like to insert a number of landscape pages within a document whose layout is exclusively "portrait".

How should we proceed?

Thank you very much for your help,

Mathieu.