RESOLVED: Inserting a landscape page within a portrait layout document

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Thu Jan 22 06:10:49 PST 2009

****Vendor post but not very vendor-y****

As you know, MadCap Software is offering a series of free, typically
tool-neutral, webinars. There’s still time to sign up for the next
one, offered Jan 29 at 9am Pacific time. Mike Hamilton is talking
about Advanced Publishing in Flare or Blaze.

If that time and date don’t work for you, sign up anyway and you will
be sent a link to the recorded webinar the next day. We’re recording
the free webinars and making them available from our website.

Keep an eye on http://www.madcapsoftware.com/demos/webinars.aspx for
all our upcoming free webinars. These free webinars are very
successful, so we plan on offering them for a while. If you want to
update your knowledge of the Tech Comm field, these webinars may help.

If you’re interested in presenting a topic to the field, contact me
and let’s discuss your idea. If you have a topic you’d like to see,
also contact me and let’s talk about it.

Currently, I’m looking for someone to cover creating API docs and
someone to cover creating visuals from technical content for webinars
in the May/June time period. You don’t need be in the US but you do
need a computer with a microphone for the VoIP to present. Microphone
headsets can be purchased for less than $40US.

Thanks!

sharon

Sharon Burton
Product Manager