Scrolling through files in a book

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 08:25:49 PST 2009

Jon,

Could you provide all the environment info, please? OS, FM rev, files on
servers, etc.

Without that, the default behaviour is to go from page to page across file
boundaries within a book. This assumes that the book has been updated since
they were added, but I've not seen this not work.

Thanks,
Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358