PDF Documentation

Reng, Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Fri Jan 23 00:59:34 PST 2009

Hi,

In Germany law requests documentation to install and use
the product and to avoid any dangers. All court judgements
still regard only paper documentation as proper documentation.
However, at least for products which are used together with
a PC this seems to change _slowly_.

I do not think that Germans regard paper documentation as
"bad", non-green etc. Think of your parents. Would they
prefer PDF? I guess, all depends on product, audience and
circumstances.

Best regards

Winfried