Questions about TCS2 and RoboHelp Server

Joseph panopticon23 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:34:04 PST 2009

Hi all,

My company is considering buying the Technical Communications Suite 2 and
Robohelp Server.  However, we have two questions about it, that I haven't
been able to find answers, too. I hope someone can help.

1. Over the long term, we want to transition our documentation into adobe
air applications. However, the last I checked the adobe air add on for
Robohelp only supported English. We need support for multiple languages,
specifically Japanese. Does anyone know if RoboHelp 8 with AIR  supports
multiple languages and if so which ones?       .

2.  How does TCS 2 work with the RoboHelp Server? Do they integrate well?
Is there support for multiple languages, including Japanese? What features
would the RoboHelp Server give us with Air and without? What would be the
benefits of having TCS 2 and Robohelp Server together?

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini