Extra space after text insets

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Jan 26 12:58:11 PST 2009

Shrobona Choudhuri wrote:
> Hi!
>

> While I am importing the text insets from a source file, an extra blank
> line is automatically added after the content of the text inset. It
> seems a minor problem, but I really don't want that extra space! I have
> to go to the container document each time to remove this extra space.
> How do I get rid of this problem?

I'm not sure why your message from the 21st has only appeared in my
inbox today (26th), but I don't see any replies, so here's one for you:
  before you import the text inset, put a space (or better, a
ctrl-space, so you'll see the text symbol) in the container pgf.  Then
move your cursor in front of the ctrl-space and import the inset.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

Suggested headline for theonion.com:
"In Final Trip to Beijing, Bush Calls on Premier to 'Tear Down This Wall'"

-- Malcolm Fleschner, Palo Alto, Calif., in The Washington Post