Automating the import of multi-page PDFs

Christopher Seal cseal at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 26 13:29:08 PST 2009

A project requires that FM is used to publish a collection of reports that
were created in WordPerfect. The reports in the collection must look like
the original reports - this is a condition.

I can either copy text from the WordPerfect file and paste into the FM
document (then format), or I can import sequential pages from the PDF
version of each report.

The report collection will be published as PDF.

As there are hundreds of PDF pages to be imported (if I go that route), I
was wondering if there is an automated method of doing this. Any suggestions
would be welcome.

I am using FM7.2/WP11