Outline

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 05:04:12 PST 2009

Someone (or a company) was playing with an idea that would assign different
levels of a doc to a conditional text setting or series of settings, so you
could hide or reveal the different levels, outline style. Script driven, I
think. Possibly Framescript guru Rick Quatro... (Rick, was that you?), but I
wasn't interested enough to follow up. But if you haven't already hit
Google, it may reveal who it was and whether it got beyond the idea/concept
stage.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358