Footnotes and paragraph formatting

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Tue Jan 27 10:06:26 PST 2009

> Does anyone know of a way to add footnotes in a FM document without
> disrupting the line spacing? Every time I add a footnote, it increases
> the line spacing just for the line that includes the footnote reference
> number.

Click in the paragraph holding the footnote marker. Open the Paragraph
Designer. On the Basic tab, check the "Fixed" checkbox under Line Spacing.
Click "Update All" or "Apply"-- depending on whether you want make that
paragraph format work the same everywhere, or just apply an override to the
current paragraph.

Mike Wickham