Footnotes and paragraph formatting

Callie Bertsche c.bertsche at tecplot.com
Tue Jan 27 10:53:49 PST 2009

Thanks Art and others who replied! Such a great solution. It does drive
my page count up (I wish there was also a way to make the footnote
number itself not as "super" of a superscript in line with the text),
but definitely a relief to easily fix the problem! How could I have
missed that little checkbox.

Callie