Looking for software to convert Framemaker 7 sources to clean HTML (for HTML Help) supporting multiple languages

Celine Deguire celdeguire at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:34:07 PST 2009

Hello Framers

I am looking for a software to convert Framemaker 7.2 documentation sources
to clean HTML (for HTML Help). I have been reviewing Mif2Go and was
convinced it was the good option until I just read in the product
documentation "Mif2Go does not currently support Japanese". I need this
product to work with multiple international languages including German,
Japanese, Russian, and Chinese as well as many others.

Regards

Celine