Still no Hebrew/Arabic?

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Jan 28 11:19:57 PST 2009

FWIW, FrameMaker's code base was not "rewritten" but rather, modified to
support Unicode.

Unicode support does not necessarily include support for "input methods"
for all writing systems. FrameMaker doesn't have input methods for either
Hebrew or Arabic, which by the way although both are right-to-left languages
each have to have their own input method when considering issues associated
with ligatures, vowels, etc.

	- Dov