VISIO, WMF, and PNG

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Jan 28 11:37:17 PST 2009

WMF is a vector format based on Windows GDI. That's why it looks smooth and
is certainly preferable to PNG which is raster and for print purposes, unless
you go to 600dpi or more for Visio vector style drawing, PNG will look cruddy!

Be careful with WMF, though! Sometimes text doesn't make it "through" WMF
successfully and Visio's WMF export is not stellar by any means.

	- Dov