non-Adobe *.pdf

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Jan 28 11:57:51 PST 2009

You mean in general or from Frame? What specifically do you want to know?

I use pdfLaTeX pretty much daily, from time to time ps2pdf.

No issues in using them. pdfLaTeX is run from a text editor and ps2pdf is
normally run from a command line. I use them with files generated from
metafont, LaTeX, etc.

Alan

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS