Still no Hebrew/Arabic?

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 15:06:27 PST 2009

This is not truly correct. I have been working in languages for over 15
years. I have been doing laying out Arabic and Hebrew for at least 5 now. I
never change the language settings to work in any language. The software,
such as InDesign ME (Middle Eastern Version) is made to work without having
to change you language settings. I work on both Mac and Windows and I stay
in the English language setting.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout,  Translation Consulting, & Template Creation
Phone: (336)922-1271
Fax:   (336)922-4980
Cell:  (336)456-4493
Cell 2:(336)655-4783