Mif2Go: adding watermark to CHM

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Mon Jul 6 12:50:40 PDT 2009

(an update - also posting to Omsys list)

When I compile the HTML files from HTML Help Workshop:

- if a single topic has a <body background="draft.jpg"> markup, then in
the CHM, that topic has the background image, tiled, and all the other
topics have the background image, non-tiled and centred as specified in
the CSS file.

- if no topics have a <body background="draft.jpg"> markup, then the CHM
does not have any background images, even though the CSS specifies one.

Fully repeatable, and at this point Mif2Go is not involved. Have I
discovered a new Help Compiler bug, or is there still something I'm missing?