Save As not working with Acrobat Pro 9.0- issue still not resolved

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Tue Jul 7 07:02:00 PDT 2009

Garnier Garnier wrote:

> The issue is with FM 7.0 and Acrobat Pro 9.0. I have tried all
> suggestions provided on the list including the patch sent by Adobe.
> NOTHING works.

You do not seem to have tried simply accepting the extremely clear
answer from Dov Isaacs, an official spokesperson for Adobe and the one
person on the planet who knows PDF better than anyone:

>> To be as clear as possible, the "save as PDF" feature of FrameMaker
>> 7 is not at all compatible with Acrobat 7, 8, or 9!
>>
>> - Dov

Your software versions are incompatible, Garnier.  Look for other
solutions, not a fix for the unfixable.

Best regards,

--
Stuart Rogers