FM9 PDF output

Milton, Cynthia cynthia.milton at serco.com
Fri Jul 10 03:28:28 PDT 2009

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Hi All from a newbie

I've just migrated fom FM7.1 to 9.0.2.

I'm trying to output a doc containing a mixture of portrait and
landscape pages. In FM7 I used Save Book As PDF and got perfect results,
complete with bookmmarks.  FM9 produces a PDF with all pages portrait.
The only way I can find to get the correct output (with bookmarks etc)
is to print to PS and specify Generate Acrobat Data, then distill
manually. This sucks. Any ideas?

Cynthia Milton - 0773 889 5991

Technical Documentation

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

This e-mail and any attachments may contain sensitive and/or
privileged material; It is for the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose such
information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the email or any attachments are free from
viruses.

The views expressed in this email are those of the originator and do not
necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this email shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Please note that all email messages sent to Serco are subject to
monitoring/interception for lawful business purposes.

Serco Group PLC.  Registered in England and Wales.  No:  2048608

Registered Office:  Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley
Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY