Adding graphics in a reference page

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:31:48 PDT 2009

An easier way to do this may be to create a 1-row, two-cell table. The
left cell holds a unique tag that only calls the graphic on the
reference page with Frame Above or Below. The right cell holds the
warning/note/whatever text.

The table will let you adjust more finely because now you have cell
margins and spaces to use to adjust the graphic's position.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.