Customer Support in Adobe is non-existent

Garnier Garnier garnier_framescript at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 14 20:26:27 PDT 2009

Hello Framers,

Indeed sad to note that Adobe does not bother to resolve customer issues. We have licensed version of Acrobat Pro 9.0 and our IT has filed a case ticket as per the vendor/customer policy. Its over 10 days now but Adobe has not responded yet. I am still not able to use FM 7.0’s Save as feature after installing Acrobat Pro 9.0, inspite of trying all suggestions provided by the Frame users. It does not work even on a brand new machine either that has only these two tools installed.  As already mentioned keeping the number of user guides in mind it is just feasible to use the watch folder option as manually I anyway will have to distill each of the 350+  Frame books  nor do I have the bandwidth to modify the script. I have switched to the old distiller as that was the only option left that would help me meet the deadline.

Looks like customer support is non-existent in Adobe. I wish I had known this before opting for Adobe products.

Garnier

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/