What is the optimum way to generate PDF?

Garnier Garnier garnier_framescript at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 14 22:21:29 PDT 2009

Hello Framers,

I would like to know as to what is the optimum way to generate PDF (300+ FM books with 700 pages (average) each? Many have pointed out that Save As PDF is not the ideal way of converting to pdf. I have automated the process using Framescript. Now I do not have the time to update the script because of my tight schedule. Besides the script includes other process as well.

Watch folder is not the optimum way either to me because I have to distill to ps manually.

B/R

Garnier