FM 7.0 and Acrobat 9

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:13:52 PDT 2009

Umm, the discussion is not about "print to PDF", which is actually the method that several of us have been recommending all along.

The discussion has been about _Save As_ PDF, which requires a *lot* more awareness and cooperation between FrameMaker and Distiller. Garnier has some scripted system which automatically produces a whole stack of PDFs using the Save As PDF function, and he has run into problems trying to use a four-release-old version of FrameMaker with the latest version of Acrobat.

-Fred Ridder