What is the optimum way to generate PDF?

Kelly McDaniel kmcdaniel at pavtech.com
Wed Jul 15 12:43:50 PDT 2009

I use .bat files and runfm.exe to produce postscript files from
FrameMaker, drop them into a watched folder, then a .bat file opens
Distiller, creating PDFs. Other .bat files copy the finished PDFs to the
product build pickup directory and to other interested parties...and
includes an archive copy to my network share. My scripts will scale.
They complete the "manual" process in about 10% of the time it takes me
to do it all by hand...Kelly.