FM 7.0 and Acrobat 9

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:54:37 PDT 2009

Thanks for clarifying this shortcoming of the print to PDF method, Shlomo.

Now that you mention it, I do recall having heard about it. But since it has been years since I was called upon to produce a multiple PDF set from a single book, it hasn't been an issue for me and I apparently didn't invest any effort in remembering it. Now I will.

-Fred Ridder